Finding Nessie. Visit Inverness and Loch Ness cruise
Shore excursion from port of Invergordon, United Kingdom
- Duration 6h
- Activity level medium
What you'll do
Our guide will meet you at the port of Invergordon.
We will travel on a one-hour bus ride through typical Highland villages to the Clansman Hotel Pier. We will enjoy a pleasant one-hour cruise in the deep, mysterious waters of Loch Ness, where we will try to spot its famous resident, the monster Nessie.
Do not forget your camera to immortalize your visit to Scotland's most iconic lake and take pictures of the impressive view of historic Urquhart Castle from the cruise before returning to Clansman Harbor.
Continuation to Inverness, the largest city in the region and the capital of the Highlands.
In Inverness, we will have free time for lunch, walking, photographing the castle, shopping or simply strolling along the river.
After this free time, we return to the bus and get back to Invergordon harbor.
Return to the ship.
SUPPLEMENT: (to pay with the reservation)
- Cruise on Loch Ness, adults and children from 5 years 19.00 € (approx. 20.00USD) , free under 5 years. Passport required to justify the age.
- Inverness cathedral 1 pound to be paid on spot
- Easy level / panoramic / cultural
- Comfortable shoes required
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility or using wheelchairs.
|2023||Group of 32 people|
|2023||Group of 49 people|