Visit Abu Dhabi Presidential Palace (Qasr Al Watan) and Souk Qaryat Al Beri
Shore excursion from port of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Duration 4h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
Our guide will wait for you at the port of Abu Dhabi.
Abu-Dhabi, the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, was founded in 1761. The elegant and modern city presents a fascinating mix of tradition and modernity.
Leaving the port of Abu Dhabi we will go to the National Palace; passing through the most beautiful street in the city called Corniche, full of trees, gardens, fountains and public squares.
Our first stop will be to make an interesting visit at the Nation Palace, Qasr Al Watan, located on the grounds of the Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi.
Inside this emblematic construction we can enjoy a historic project that highlights the role of Abu Dhabi as the leading emirate of his nation.
We can see examples of Arab crafts and art and we can create traditional calligraphy on interactive screens, as well as explore centuries of knowledge in books that focus on UAE in the Qasr Al Watan library.
Currently, the Palace is the official meeting place of the Cabinet of the United Arab Emirates and the Federal Supreme Council, the highest constitutional authority in the United Arab Emirates, and is where official visits by states and world leaders are made.
After this cultural visit, we will relax at Souq Qariyat Al Beri Souk, with its wooden ceilings and traditional style: we will stop to take photos and / or do some souvenir shopping.
We will return to the port for farewell.
- Entrance to the National Palace: € 16.00 adults (approx. 19USD), € 8.00 (approx. 9.50USD) children from 3 to 16 years old, free for children under 3 years.
Mandatory dress code into UAE to visit religious and state centers:
- For women: loose long pants, tight clothing is not allowed to the body. Long sleeve and should cover his head with a handkerchief. Entry with socks, transparent clothing or white pants is not allowed.
- For men: pants, they can be short, provided they cover the knees. Shirts or shirts with bare shoulders are not allowed.
- Prohibited from entering swimsuits or inappropriate clothing.
- Couples cannot hug or take a picture.
- SHORE2SHORE is not responsible for the competent authorities not allowing entry for not adhering to the dress code.
- OUR GUIDES do not have clothes they can lend, nor do they have clothes to sell.
- Easy / Panoramic / Cultural Level.
- Mandatory to wear appropriate clothing in the places to be visited.
- Comfortable shoes required.
- People with reduced mobility, who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by another person who can help them. Please use folding wheelchairs, since buses do not have elevators or ramps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE ORDER OF THE PLACES TO VISIT MAY VARY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
|2023||Group of 4 people|
|2023||Group of 9 people|
|2023||Group of 19 people|
|2023||Group of 34 people|
|2023||Group of 47 people|
|2024||Group of 47 people|