Shore excursion from port of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Duration 4h 30min
- Activity level low
What you'll do
Enjoy this visit through modern Dubai; We will leave the port of Dubai with the bus, accompanied by our guide.
On our route we will pass by Sheikh Zayed Road. From there, we can see the Dubai Frame. Continuation through the most modern part of Dubai.
Photos stop in the Madinat Jumeirah: It is one of the most impressive tourist attractions. The complex, which imitates an Arab city, is made up of bazaars, restaurants, discos and a beautiful artificial canal, full of gondolas like in Venice. In addition to the souk, the area has a private beach and luxury hotels inspired by the style of the Arab palaces of “The thousand and one Nights”.
Here we can admire the Burj al Arab hotel. This 321-meter-high hotel is the pride on the coast of Dubai. It was designed to surprise you, as it is a vacation destination at the highest level.
The tour continues, entering Palmera Jumeirah Island, one of the most famous engineering works in the world. At the end of the island is another of the icons of Dubai, the Atlantis Palm Hotel.
Driving along the same Sheikh Zayed Road we can see from the bus the Mall of the Emirates and make a visit of about an hour in the Dubai Mall.
We will enjoy a free time in this lavish shopping center, an ideal place to eat, shop, enjoy the views or climb the viewpoint of the Burj Khalifa Tower. Prior purchase of tickets on our website and provided that the time available to your cruise allows.
At the end of the tour we will take you back to the port.
- Entrance to the Museum and Open boat included.
- Entrance Burj Khalifa, optional at the time of making your reservation: € 42 (approx. 50USD) ADULTS (standard ticket we go up to the 124/125 floor), € 36 (approx. 43USD) CHILDREN from 4 to 12 years old and children under 4 years FREE.
- The duration of the visit to the Burj Khalifa Tower is a maximum of 30 minutes.
- NON-REFUNDABLE ENTRY.
On Fridays some places may be closed, as it is a Sacred day for Muslims.
- Easy / Panoramic / Cultural Level.
- Mandatory to wear appropriate clothing in places of worship that will be visited.
- Comfortable shoes are required.
- People with reduced mobility, who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by another person who can help them. Please use folding wheelchairs, since buses do not have elevators or ramps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE ORDER OF THE PLACES TO VISIT MAY VARY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
|2023||Group of 4 people||450.0 €|
|2023||Group of 9 people||600.0 €|
|2023||Group of 19 people||705.0 €|
|2023||Group of 34 people||880.0 €|
|2023||Group of 47 people||1205.0 €|