Dubai City Tour and Burj Khalifa visit
Shore excursion from port of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Duration 6h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
Our bus and our english speaking guide will meet you at the port of Dubai.
Dubai is the second largest emirate, out of the seven that form the country and is considered the commercial capital of the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East.
The city is popularly known as the "City of Merchants". It is a unique blend of East and West, a fascinating mixture of oriental charm and western modernity. During the tour we can admire both the historical side of the city and the incredible architectural feats of the modern city.
During the tour the following points of interest will be visited: we will pass by the Dubai Frame then continue our tour by bus and arrive at the Jumeirah Mosque (photo stop) which is one of the main monuments of Dubai. This medieval Fatimi style construction is a tribute to modern Islamic architecture.
We will cross the Dubai Canal and make a photo stop at the Madinat Jumeirah, one of the most impressive tourist attractions. It is located next to Burj Al Arab (the most luxurious and famous hotel in the world, the only one with a 7 star category, shaped like a sailing vessel). The complex, which imitates an Arab city, is formed by bazaars, restaurants, nightclubs and a beautiful artificial canal, full of gondolas that resemble Venice. In addition to the souk, the area has a private beach and luxury hotels inspired by the style of the Arabian palaces of "The Thousand and One Nights".
We will continue our bus ride to Mall Of The Emirates (panoramic view from the bus): it is one of the largest shopping centers in Dubai, where the famous ski slope is located.
We will arrive at the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa with 828 meters high, it is the tallest structure built by the human being, in this moment.
At the end of the visit we will have 2 options (approximately 1.5 hours):
Option A: Free time to discover / explore the surroundings of DUBAI MALL accompanied by our guide.
Option B: POSSIBILITY TO RISE BURJ KHALIFA (on your own) and then discover the largest shopping center in the world. (prior reservation with Shore2Shore, subject to availability)
We will return to the bus in the direction of the old city of Dubai.
We will arrive at the Dubai Museum: it is the main museum of the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. It is located in Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787 and considered the oldest building in the city.
We will walk through the area and arrive at the Dubai Creek: it is a natural river that goes into the earth approximately 10 kilometers. This geographical feature marked the starting point in the construction of the city. Separate Dubai in Deira and Bur Dubai, the two historic neighborhoods of the city. We will cross the river in a typical boat called Abra to visit the market of gold, spices and leather (walking).
At the end of the excursion we will return to the port.
- Entrance Burj Khalifa, optional at the time of making your reservation: € 48 ADULTS (standard ticket to go up to the 124/125 floor), € 42 CHILDREN from 4 to 12 years old and children under 4 years FREE.
- The duration of the visit to the Burj Khalifa Tower is a maximum of 30 minutes.
- NON-REFUNDABLE ENTRY.
Attention: On Fridays some places may be closed, as it is a Sacred day for Muslims.
- Easy / Panoramic / Cultural Level.
- Mandatory to wear appropriate clothing in places of worship that will be visited.
- Dress code accepted in the Mosque. Remember that women may not wear shorts, white, or transparent or socks. Clothing must be long-sleeved and it is mandatory to wear a foulard on the head. Our staff does not have clothes to borrow in case of not carrying.
- Some Mosques lend visitors clothes for free so they can enter. But only to individual visitors, people who go in groups with a guide, should wear the appropriate clothing and always respect the dress code.
- Comfortable shoes are required.
- People with reduced mobility, who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by another person who can help them. Please use folding wheelchairs, since buses do not have elevators or ramps. Wheelchairs or baby strollers cannot be carried on board the ship so it will be necessary for the persons to have a certain degree of autonomy to walk on their own feet (Shore2shore is not responsible, if the client does not report their situation at the time of booking)
- The Mosques will remain closed in addition to Fridays the holidays of the Muslim calendar with variable dates and the following dates: January 1, August 6, November 19, December 30.
- For Dubai fans or for those who arrive by plane by day and cannot make the day visit, we also have a Dubai excursion at night to complete the day in Dubai a magnificent spectacle by itself.
- Not compatible same day with the Dubai night tour due to the high temperatures and the duration of the excursions. (Take option Dubai City and Dubai night on different days)
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE ORDER OF THE PLACES TO VISIT MAY VARY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
|2023||Group of 4 people|
|2023||Group of 9 people|
|2023||Group of 19 people|
|2023||Group of 34 people|
|2023||Group of 47 people|
|2024||Group of 34 people|
|2024||Group of 47 people|