Panoramic of Istanbul
Shore excursion from port of Istanbul, Turkey
- Duration 5h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
Our guide will be waiting for us in the port of Istambul with a Shore2Shore sign.
We will start our today's route with the external visit of Hippodrome, which was, in ancient times the center of sportive (chariot races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. We will admire the Obelisk of heodosius, the Serpentine Column, the German Fountain of Wilhelm II, amazing monuments which decorate the Hippodrome.
We will enter for a guided tour in the Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
We will also visit Hagia Sophia, an ancient orthodox basilica considered one of the greatest marvels of architecture, now a Mosque again, and constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
We will head towards the Grand Bazaar, the most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4,000 shops selling antiques, jeweller, gold, carpets, leather ware and souvenirs.
We will enjoy some free time before returning back to the Port of Istanbul.
- DURATION: UP TO 5 HOURS.
ANY SUPPLEMENT TO BE PAID DIRECTLY ON THE SPOT
- HAGIA SOFIA: FREE OF CHARGE
- ON THE CLOSING DAYS OF THE GRAND BAZAAR WE WILL VISIT THE BAZAAR ARASTA. http://www.arastabazaar.com/
- FRIDAY is the closing day of the Blue Mosque:
Alternatively, we will visit Rustem Pacha Mosque.
- SUNDAY is the closing day of the Grand Bazaar:
Alternatively, we will visit the Spice Market.
- CLOSED DAYS:
- Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia:
05/07 and 12/09 - until 13:00 hrs.
- Grand Bazaar and Spice Market:
05/07 e 12/09
Alternatively, we offer free time near Arasta Bazaar (a small, old bazaar with stores in Sultanahmet).
- Easy/Panoramic/Cultural Level.
- It is mandatory to wear appropriate clothing in the places of worship to be visited.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Persons with limited mobility, or wheelchairs, or otherwise all those requiring assistance with walking must be accompanied by a family member or someone acting on their behalf.
- Our staff, as well as the driver, do not have the required qualifications nor are they authorized by law to assist people with reduced mobility and / or handicapped.
Since buses are not equipped with ramps or forklifts, please use folding wheelchairs.
- We will not be responsible in any way in case of lack of or incorrect information from the customer at the time of booking.
Once disembarked, make your way to the harbor exit.
Your guide will be waiting for you at the tourist bus parking lot, identified with the sign.
|2022||Group of 3 people||470.0 €|
|2022||Group of 4 people||495.0 €|
|2022||Group of 6 people||560.0 €|
|2022||Group of 9 people||560.0 €|
|2022||Group of 14 people||660.0 €|
|2022||Group of 19 people||660.0 €|
|2022||Group of 32 people||810.0 €|
|2022||Group of 44 people||845.0 €|
|2023||Group of 3 people||470.0 €|
|2023||Group of 4 people||495.0 €|
|2023||Group of 6 people||560.0 €|
|2023||Group of 9 people||560.0 €|
|2023||Group of 14 people||660.0 €|
|2023||Group of 19 people||660.0 €|
|2023||Group of 32 people||810.0 €|
|2023||Group of 44 people||845.0 €|
|2024||Group of 44 people||845.0 €|