Lanzarote, Timanfaya National Park and the South Route
Shore excursion from port of Arrecife, Spain
- Duration 5h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
Our Shore2Shore Excursions guide will meet you to arrival your cruise at the Port of Arrecife where we board an air-conditioned coach to take a guided tour of the south of Lanzarote.
After leaving Arrecife we will get to the village of Uga, after a 30 minutes drive.
We then enter the National Park of Timanfaya.
We travel a bit further through the volcanic lavafields of the National Park then we enter into the region of Montañas del Fuego (Fire Mountain) and here at the Islot de Hilario we can see geothermal experiments, proving how hot the ground is albeit the volcanoes are not currently active. We then take a 35 minute drive to explore the Ruta de los Volcanes, when we can listen to the story of the history of the eruptions in this area.
Then we take a short drive further south to admire the rugged lava coast which includes a fantastic view of Salinas de Janubio where you can see the collection of salt, a very old tradition from this area. Further round the headline there is Los Hervideros (The Boiling Pots) a natural attraction, showing the beauty and force of the erosion of the rocks from both the sea and wind.
We then turn back to Arrecife traveling through the wine growing region of La Geria which demonstrates a vinicultural technique, unique in the world.
We will then return to the Port of Arrecife so you can re-join your ship for onward passage to your next port of call.
- ENTRY TO TIMANFAYA NATIONAL PARK
- € 12.00 ADULTS (approx. 14.50USD)
- € 6.00 CHILDREN FROM 7 TO 12 YEARS OLD (approx. 7.50USD)
- FREE UP TO 6 YEARS
- WE HAVE PERMIT TO ENTER WITH OUR OWN BUS IN THE TIMANFAYA NATIONAL PARK TO MAKE THE "GUIDED ROUTE OF THE VOLCANOES"
- Easy / Panoramic / Cultural Level
- Comfortable shoes.
- People with reduced mobility, who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by another person who can help them. Please use folding wheelchairs, since buses do not have elevators or ramps.
|2022||Group of 30 people||740.0 €|
|2022||Group of 46 people||855.0 €|
|2022||Group of 54 people||900.0 €|
|2023||Group of 30 people||740.0 €|
|2023||Group of 46 people||855.0 €|
|2023||Group of 54 people||900.0 €|