Saint Petersburg in a day
Shore excursion from port of Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Duration 10h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
- 08:00: Control of passports (tickets) and meeting with the guide.
- 08:30 - 10:30: Panoramic tour of the city.
- 10:30 - 13:00: Visit to the Hermitage Museum.
- 13:00 - 14:00: Lunch (optional supplement).
- 14:00 - 15:00: Inner visit to the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
- 15:00 - 16:00: Interior visit of St. Isaac's Cathedral.
- 16:00 - 17:00: Boat trip on the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg.
- 17:00 - 18:00: Free time for shopping and walk around - return to the ship.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The itinerary schedule is approximate and indicative, it will automatically adapt to the time your ship stays in port or to eventual circumstances.
The excursion is not suitable for people with reduced mobility traveling in a wheelchair or for baby carriages.
WEDNESDAY - the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and the Cathedral of St. Isaak are closed. This visit will be replaced by the Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul and Cathedral of the Lady of Kazan.
- DURATION: 10 HOURS
SUPPLEMENT: LUNCH 1 DAY: € 13.00 PER PERSON (OPTIONAL). (approx. 15.50USD)
- Tour Tickets (Russian Collective Visa).
- Heated coach.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned museums.
- Permission to take photos in museums.
- Private boat ride on the rivers and canals.
- Port Fees
- Easy / Panoramic / Cultural Level
- Comfortable shoes required.
- Excursion not suitable for people with reduced mobility who need the use of a wheelchair.
CLOSING DAYS AND ALTERNATIVES: MONDAY: Hermitage Museum
WEDNESDAY when the Church of San Savior on Spilled Blood and the Cathedral of St. Isaak are closed, your visit will be replaced by the Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul and Cathedral of Lady of Kazan.
The itinerary will be adapted to the closing days and will be exchanged for an alternative visit if necessary.