Shore excursion from port of Honningsvag, Norway
- Duration 4h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
You will meet your bus and driver at the Port of Honningsvag to take a transfer to the North Cape.
This is only a transfer and NOT a guided tour.
Our visit today will take us to North Cape, previously called Knyskanes, located at a latitude of 71° and an altitude of 307 meters above sea level. We will arrive at our destination in about 45-50 minutes.
Once we arrive at the Hall North Cape and its visitor center we will have free time to enjoy the scenic views, do some shopping, have a break in the café, visit the northernmost chapel or watch the panoramic film Nordkapp.
We will then return to the Port of Honningsvag so you can re-join your ship for onward passage to your next port of call.
- DURATION: 4 HOURS
- To be paid at the time of booking AL NORD CAPE HALL:
- ADULTS: € 36.00 (approx 43USD), CHILDREN 2 TO 15 YEARS: € 14.00 (approx 17USD), CHILDREN UNDER 1 YEARS: FREE
- NO GUIDE - TRANSFER ONLY
- Easy / Panoramic Level
- Comfortable shoes required.
- Please wear suitable footwear for this walk and a warm jacket.
- This excursion is not suitable for people with reduced mobility, people who require the use of wheelchairs or who travel with baby carriages, due to the irregularity of the terrain.
|2022||Group of 45 people||1430.0 €|
|2023||Group of 45 people||1430.0 €|