Romantic island of Capri
Shore excursion from port of Naples, Italy
- Duration Check duration
- Activity level medium
What you'll do
Capri is one of the most beautiful corners in southern Italy, which you can meet with this cruise excursion from the port of Naples.
Upon arrival of your cruise to Naples, our guide awaits you, identified with the Shore2Shore sign. The departure will be from the Naples pier to Marina Grande.
On board the Aliscafo (ferry) we will make a pleasant journey towards a rugged coast and framed by cliffs that rise from the sea crowned by vineyards and gardens, to discover the island of Capri.
We will take the funicular to reach the top of the island, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the island. The funicular will leave us in the historic center of Capri, where we will visit Piazza Umberto, the heart of the island, known worldwide as "La Piazzetta". Formerly fish and fruit market, today meeting center of Capri. So much so that in recent years he has earned the nickname of the "living room of the world." The main architectural element of the square is, without a doubt, the Clock Tower dating from the 17th century. You can also visit the church of San Stefano and stroll through many restaurants and shops to learn more about life in Capri.
From "La Piazzetta" it is very easy to reach on foot the Gardens of Augustus and the "Vía Krupp" walk until you reach "La Certosa De San Giacomo". Along the walk through the small avenue of the Gardens of Augustus, it will be possible to visit the old perfume laboratory of "Carthusia" where all products are made from natural raw materials and high quality.
In this wonderful walk we can also admire the three famous Farallones (Rocks - Faraglioni) and the Marina Piccola.
At the end of the ride in Capri, at the scheduled time we will return to the port of Marina Grande to board the aliscafo ferry.
Upon arrival at the port of Naples we will make the farewell to end the excursion.
COMPULSORY SUPPLEMENTS - ALISCAFO (FERRY A CAPRI):
- ADULTS: € 40.00 (approx. 45USD)
- CHILDREN FROM 3 TO 12 YEARS OLD: € 32 (approx. 36.50USD)
- BABIES FROM 0 to 2 YEARS: € 5.50 (FREE on the excursion, only € 5.50 (approx. 6.50USD) pay the boarding and funicular fees).
- HEADPHONES: € 2.50 PER PERSON (approx. 3USD) , OPTIONAL for children under 12 years
- Medium Level Panoramic / Nature Tour.
- Comfortable shoes required.
- Due to the irregularity of the terrain, this excursion is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, people who require the use of wheelchairs or who travel with baby carriages.
|2023||Group of 30 people||0.0 €|