Discover Lysefjord and Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) by cruise
Shore excursion from port of Stavanger, Norway
- Duration 3h
- Activity level low
What you'll do
For those who want to discover the beauty of the Preikestolen without walking hours Shore2Shore Excursions has organized a boat trip on the Lysefjord. Lysefjord is a fjord located in Forsand in Ryfylke in south-western Norway. The name means light fjord, and is said to be derived from the lightly coloured granite rocks along its sides.
Meeting at the ferry departure point 30 minutes before departure.
This tour is a regular line boat line without a guide.
Shore2Shore Excursions will indicate the exact point at the time of the booking.
The first part of the journey will be purely panoramic and will take us out to the beautiful countryside.
We will enter the magnificent Lysefjord, which boasts one of the most spectacular wonders of Norway: Preikestolen or Prekestolen, also known by the English translations of Preacher's Pulpit or Pulpit Rock, is a steep and massive cliff 604 metres (1982 feet) above Lysefjord. The top of the cliff is approximately 25 by 25 metres (82 by 82 feet), almost flat, and is a famous tourist attraction in Norway.
Return to the port after this incredible journey.
- DURATION: 3 HOURS
- NO SUPPLEMENTS
- NOTE: In case of requesting discounts for children or over 65 years of age, the age must be justified by submitting the ID to SHORE2SHORE.
- Easy / Panoramic Level
- Comfortable shoes required.
- Departure from the port of Stavanger, duration 3 hours.
- This tour is a regular line boat WITHOUT a guide.
- People with reduced mobility, who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by another person who can help them. Please use folding wheelchairs, since the boats do not have elevators or ramps.
|2023||1 person||67.0 €|