Property of this Website
In order to the Law 34/2002, of June the 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website you are visiting http://www.shore2shore-excursions.com located under this domain belongs to CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL SL, whose details are the followings:
- Business name: CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL SL
- VAT number: B76025865
- Registration Data: Address: c/ Pardelera, 8, Puerto del Carmen, CP 35510, Las Palmas - Spain
- Telephone number: +34 928 515 352
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data
Under Law 15/99, Organic, Protection of Personal Data (Act), they were informed that their personal data that could be forwarded by any means form part of a file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency data, aimed at the administrative and / or commercial enterprise.
Who is responsible for data processing?
The persons responsible for processing the data you provide on the web www.shore2shore-excursions.com are CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL S.L., with an adress at c / Pardelera, 8, Puerto del Carmen, 35510 Las Palmas.
Your personal data will be processed by CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL, SL, in order to manage the provision of tourist excursions, thus complying with Law 58/2003, of December 17, general tributary, and Civil Code, Royal Decree July 24th, 1889. In compliance with legal requirements, your personal data will be kept for a period necessary for the provision of the service or execution of the contract, as well as for the duration of the responsibilities that may arise from it. You can contact the data protection delegate at email@example.com.
What personal information do we get?
The data we are dealing with are the ones obtained:
- Of the forms that you fill out on our website, for example, when you make a booking request or register on our website. We also treat the data included in requests and petitions received by email, by phone in our offices or by chatting on our website.
- The data we obtain is provided directly by you, or by third parties who process petitions on your behalf.
The data we deal with typically consists of:
- Identification and contact information: Name and surname, ID or passport, email and phone number.On certain occasions, the date of birth is also necessary (for example to process visas).
To what purpose do we treat your data?
We treat the data of our clients for the following purposes:
- Process your excursion requests and provide contracted services
- Compliance with fiscal, mercantile and administrative centralized management obligations.
- Evaluate the quality of our services. For this evaluation you can receive satisfaction surveys.
- In the event that you authorize it, your data may also be used to send offers and news from Shore2Shore.
What is the legitimacy for data processing?
For the processing of your personal information we rely on the legitimacy for several reasons:
- Execution of contract (provision of requested or contracted services)
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Legitimate Interest:
* The realization of statistics and quality control is based on our legitimate interest to evaluate our services
* With your consent, for example, to send offers and news from Shore2Shore.
With whom do we share your data?
You must know that in some cases it is necessary to transfer your data to third parties for the processing and provision of contract services or to comply with our legal obligations, both for its formalization and for its management and execution.
It may be necessary and mandatory for the provision of the service, that your data have to be communicated to the different providers of tourist excursion services. These providers, depending on the destination country of your trip, may be located in third countries for which an international data transfer is necessary.
In all cases, CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL requires those companies with which we share your personal information to apply the same degree of information protection as we do.
Likewise, your personal information will be available to public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
We use certain technological solutions or third-party services with which certain data are shared:
- We use the SendinBlue service (https://es.sendinblue.com) to send transactional emails from our website, for marketing campaigns by email and for urgent notifications via SMS regarding the contracted services.
- Google services, such as analytics for web browsing statistics or its forms for quality surveys. Company adhering to the Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and the US. UU. Under this agreement, personal data transferred from one EU company to another, from the United States will be treated according to a set of well-defined protection and safeguards standards, thus ensuring an adequate level of protection. You can check the validity of Google's accession to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
How long do we store your personal information?
To comply with the legal requirements, your personal data will be kept for a period necessary for the provision of the service or execution of the contract, as well as for the duration of the responsibilities that may arise from it.
Procedures for the access, cancellation, opposition and / or correction
In relation to your personal data, we inform you guaranteed the right of access, cancellation, opposition and rectification, might exercise by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject: "Data Protection" or by mail addressed to: by writing to: CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL, SL, c/ Pardelera, 8, Puerto del Carmen, CP 35510, Las Palmas, indicating in all cases the reference "Data Protection" and accompanied by a document proving their identity, and copy of ID.
Entitled to know in what state your data is, what kind of treatment are subjected to, where have obtained, modify if deemed incorrect, or initially was no longer reflect the current realities have changed, or even completely cancel, provided that the latter is permitted by law.
To exercise these rights, the request is directed to the File shall contain the following:
- Name of concerned, enclosing a photocopy of ID card (or other legally valid document in order to identify the applicant). In the case of acting on behalf of someone, or a legal person, a photocopy of the document evidencing such representation.
- Request that is based or application based.
- Indication of a address for notification.
- Documents, where appropriate, to demonstrate the merits of the petition.
For sending the application you must use any means that can show the sending and receipt of the request.